Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3, 2016

Hey Everyone!! 

This week was so so SO great! We have seen so many miracles this past week and I wish I could write about them all! The first one that comes to my mind is that Kelly watched General Conference!! She was supposed to watch it with us at a member's home- but then something came up and she couldn't make it.. but she still watched it by herself and she texted us saying how she absolutely loved it, and how she felt like the speakers were talking directly to her!! It was amazing!! Our investigator Jake was able to watch general conference with us at our ward mission leader's home. He came for the second session on Saturday, the spirit was so strong and you could tell he felt it, and he also said that he loved it as well!! General Conference was incredible. It definitely went by way too fast, but I'm so grateful for all the things I learned. One of my favorite talks was on Sunday- the one about feeling Joy through our Savior's Atonement. I just love that concept so much. I love that we can find Joy through repentance. I know that repentance is painful and hard- but I know that as we repent and aline our will with our Heavenly Father's we will be able to feel indescribable joy and that is ultimately what our Heavenly Father wants for us! I would talk more about general conference... but I left my notebook at home and I can't remember some of my favorite things from conference, so sorry! Well that is pretty much it for this week! sorry this email is so random and crazy and short! I love and miss you all so much!! I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week!! 

Love,

Sister Rook 

Omaha West Zone Intervviews









Sister Training Leaders


Totally outnumbered by the Elders in our Zone but making the best of it...!








Saturday morning session of General Conference at Bishop DeFord's house


We tried making good food... it turned out to be bow tie pasta and chopped up Dino nuggets... it was surprisingly pretty good. 

I don't think its possible for us to take a normal picture... :D 


We got to help clean the temple today!! It was the best thing ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment