Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016

Hey Everyone!! 

This week was so good! People were taught, miracles occurred, a ton of laughing happened, and so many other things! 

Alrighty, so the Miracles for this week are... 

1. Bill! We met Bill at a park and we taught him a super powerful restoration! He was so prepared and he had such great questions! It was just amazing to see his heart soften as we continued to teach him! Being a missionary is just the best thing ever! 

2. We got in contact with a potential investigator named Crystle! She is the sweetest human ever! We also taught her the restoration and she accepted to be baptized! 

3. We got to have dinner with President and Sister Gardner! While we were there President Gardner taught us the process of how to receive revelation from the Book of Mormon every single day! It was so amazing! As a result of that, my studies have become so much better! I love having the opportunity to Feast Upon the Words of Christ every day!

4. So many less active members were willing to have us come back and teach them. It is so cool to watch people have a change of heart! 

So many other miracles have happened, but those are just the ones I could think of right now! Alright, now on to funny moments that have happened this week! 

1. Sister Bengtzen had to use the restroom so we thought it would be a good idea to go to a less active members home so we could go inside. Turns out our records are wrong and it was not the right address. Long story short... She used a random person's restroom. The lady was super nice... but she wasn't interested, it was so funny! 

2. We finished our daily planning on time and we were so excited and we took sooo many funny pics... you will see them later :D

3. I have been falling sooo much this week, I literally have been tripping every other step! I am so nervous for when there is snow on the ground! 

4. Sister Bengtzen and I made our own version of Chicken and waffles... eggo waffles and dino nuggets. 


Well that is pretty much it for my week! Thank you for all your prayers and support! I love and miss you all so much! Have a great rest of your week! 

Love, Sister Rook

Dinner with President and Sister Gardner

District meeting!!

My mom sent me a package... I almost started crying when I saw these because I was so happy :') 


My cute companion and I were matching! 

Face masks! 

This pretty much describes our companionship.... Sister Bengtzen with her Title of Liberty and me wanting to be jumping in a picture...  

Chicken and waffles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment