Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 6, 2016

So much has happened this week I don't even know how to describe it! So many Less Active Members are coming back to church, it is incredible! One of them just had their baby blessed on Sunday, it was so sweet. We had an incredible lesson with our investigators Meagan and Josh, they are so prepared!!! It is so amazing to watch them gain a testimony of the gospel principles that we have been teaching them! We had exchanges on Wednesday and they were so good! Transfers are tomorrow and my transfer fate is.... I'm staying in the Chalco Hills Ward! Sister Gershin is being transferred to Lamars, Iowa and my new companion is Sister Bengtzen! I have no idea who she is but I am sure she is incredible! Other than that not much has been going on. I absolutely love being a missionary! This past month a lot of the talks in church have been on following the Will of the Lord, so I have really been studying that a lot, and in Psalms 40:8 and it says, "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." I know that as we strive to do the Lord's will- instead of our own  we will receive so many more blessings and we will be so much happier because we are seeking to do what our Heavenly Father wants us to do. Well time is pretty much out, so I've got to go, but I love and miss you all so much! I hope you have a great rest of your week! 

Love, 

Sister Rook

Sister Gershin and I  found out that we say I love you to the moon and back all the time... so we had to take a picture in these shirts!


We had a photoshoot! 

District meeting! 

I can official say I have mowed a lawn! We did service for a potential investigator! I was so scared when the motor turn on! Haha! 

More pics of me mowing a lawn haha

No comments:

Post a Comment