Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016

This week was pretty crazy! So many good things happened! We had a zone conference, Stake Conference and a music devotional that about 50 or so missionaries got to participate in! It was so much fun, and so needed! It gave everyone the motivation we need to continue on in this work! We had a lesson with Pueleen this week and we got her on date for October 8!! So now we get to finish teaching her the lessons and plan a wedding in three weeks!! It is going to be so good!!  I am completely out of time... so sorry for the super short email today! Love you all!! 

I found this scripture in my studies today and I absolutely loved it! 

Alma 33, verses 8,11
 "Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou wilt hear them.
 "And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy son that thou hadst been merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, because of thy son." 


This week my companion and I have really been praying to find a prepared family with softened hearts this week, and I can tell that our prayers have been so much more sincere than they were before, and I know that they are being answered. My challenge to y'all this week is to have more sincere prayers, and to really talk to your Father in Heaven when you pray to him. I love you!! Talk to you next week!! 

Love,
Sister Rook

Zone Conference!!!

Sister Draney and Sister Jordan!





My new companion-Sister Bengtzen and I














Mission life means eating mac n cheese and hot chocolate for lunch on a cold day. 

Twinning for Zone Conference 

My cute companion and I! We were making breakfast for dinner :D

The members in our ward were celebrating chile's "birthday" So our thank you card to them was this... we couldn't resist! 

The quartet that I was a part of for the music devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment