Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016

Hello everyone!! 

Well first..... let me tell you about my companion! Her name is Sister Bengtzen, pronounced Bensen, she is from Holiday, Utah. She went to BYU before she came out... she's a pretty exotic Mormon... haha just kidding! But seriously she is the most adorable person ever! She came out a transfer after me- so she just finished training and now she is in her 3rd transfer! She is incredible! I can already tell that this transfer is going to be so great, we have already seen so many miracles together and it hasn't even been a full week yet! The beginning of the week was pretty crazy with all the transfer stuff going on, cleaning and packing and everything else! On Wednesday I got to be companions with Sister Jordan for half the day, we both had to wait for our companions to get here, it was so much fun! All we did was clean, but it was pretty great! Then Sister Bengtzen got here!! I already love her so much, she is an incredible person! We have gotten so much work done here in the past few days, it is so exciting!! On Saturday we got to hear our area authority speak, Elder Carpenter. The spirit was so strong and you can already guess that I was crying the whole time! In the beginning he talked a ton about marriage and how our missions were preparing us to become better spouses, and as missionaries are we were all pretty awkward, but then he moved on and started speaking a ton about miracles, it was so inspired, it was just what I needed to hear!! Well this upcoming week is going to be super good, we have stake conference, and zone conference and a ton of other things going on!! I am so stoked!! But I'm pretty much out of time so I will talk to you later!! Love and miss all of you!!! 
Love, 

Sister Rook  

Sister Gershin and I...our last picture together.

Sister Jordan!!!!!

I got to see Sister Draney, my companion at the MTC!!! It was the best thing ever!!

Me and my cute companion in the rain! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment