Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 5, 2016

Hey Everyone!


So this is probs going to be super short because I don't have a ton of time :( sorry! This week we had exchanges and they were super good! I learned so much From Sister Jensen! She is considered my grandma because she trained Sister Wininger, so it was super fun to be with her for the day! Here's a funny story for the week. So during weekly planning we decided to switch up the scenery and plan in the basement instead of our study room, so we got everything set up down there and it was all good. After about an hour we both got the feeling that we needed to go upstairs and plan instead. So we took everything back upstairs and continued our planning. We were almost done so we were wrapping everything up and all the sudden the garage door opens and I got so freaked out! For some reason I thought that it was the basement door opening and that  someone was in the house trying to kill us, so I screamed super loud haha turns out it was just Brother Gudjenov.... it was super funny afterwards. So we have been trying to get our ward more missionary minded so we thought of a great idea during weekly planning! We are going to start BOM'ing (book of Mormon) our members! We are going to wrap bom's and ding dong ditch them to the members with the challenge that they have to give it away within the next two weeks. We are super excited to try it out!  Sister Wininger had her 9 month mark this past week so we celebrated it by getting froyo and cupcakes. Both were super good! Well I'm pretty much out of time, but a scripture I loved in my studies this week was Alma 26:10-12. It is basically saying that With God we can do anything :) Sorry this email is super random this week! I love you all! Talk to you later!

Love, Sister Kelsey Rook








No comments:

Post a Comment