Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18, 2016


But First... let me tell you about our miracle! :) Week 12!

Hey!
First off I need to say Happy Birthday to Sierra!!! I am so sorry girl! I meant to email/write you like 2 weeks ago to tell you that but it just slipped my mind!
Alright, so you know how I told you all about Rich? The worker from Walmart? Well.... on Thursday he called us saying how he really wants to come to church! He's trying to get his Sunday's off of work so that he can come!! I am so excited I just can't hide it!! We BOM'ed about 20 of the families in our ward... they told us that they loved it and how they accepted the challenge of giving it away by July 31st! So hopefully that happens! Sister Wininger made homemade tortillas last week- it was pretty much the best thing ever! I forgot how much I missed Mexican food! Well Time is pretty much out! Sorry for the super short email this week! I love and miss you guys! Keep me updated with all the exciting things going on in your life!
Love,
Sister Rook

Celebrating the 4th of July with President and Sister Gardner!
Meeting up with Sister Jordan-Yay!











After doing service our member let us hold their bearded dragon! It was so Sic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment