Sister Rook

Sister Rook

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 15, 2016

Hello Everyone!!! 


This week was definitely not as miraculous as last week but it was still pretty good! I have learned sooo much this week! Sister Gershin and I have really been focusing on how to improve our teaching, it has seriously made all the difference! It is so great!! One of the most crazy things that I finally realized  this week... now that I'm four months in... is that I really do represent Jesus Christ in all that I say and do, and that every idea I get really comes from my Father in Heaven and I need to be more confident in acting on those promptings that I receive from him. Well I am out of time... sorry for the super short super random email this week! I love and miss you all! I hope you all have a great week this week!! 

Love,
Sister Rook

We got caught in another rainstorm....

Silly faces!!

Super pretty sunset!!

For p-day today we hung out with Genevene!! She is our bishop's granddaughter and she is preparing to serve a mission!! She is the absolute best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment